Saturday, April 3, 2010

Iata Approved Pets Carriers




"He opened his eyes, he could see perfectly the fleecy clouds that moved
lazy ... I could feel like the sun warmed my face.
Where was I?
A deafening silence around me ... and then I realized I could not remember ...
In my hand clenched tightly, almost desperately, a yellow button, which of course, did not belong to anything you wear. "

A new state of consciousness? A new sensation? A myriad of new sensations little crowded into my interior and it was impossible to measure, translate. I do not know if I was happy in that silent moment ... Perhaps the best word to describe me was new. That is, I felt new, but something happened, something had lived my mind did not come to glimpse from the memory.

I felt more relaxed breathing, decided to get up and change my face a strange and inquisitive, I decided to walk to find something that sounded to me known, or find a friendly face, a good coffee in a place open and crowded. But I knew my right hand had fastened securely response ...

... Gradually, my ear was echoing the sounds that saturated the air, voices distant roar of engines, horns impatiently ... all came to me as from another world, another dimension, while settled in my brain with disturbing clarity, unknown to me until that moment. It seemed as if my senses had been sharpened so surprising. Even mind, which always reminded distracted and scattered, was in a state of unusual clarity, sensitive to any stimuli, both external and internal.

Despite the bewildering uncertainty surrounding such a sinister situation, knew with certainty that I had never been in a state of calm and placid as the one I was living. Against all logic, I was not nervous or worried, although I was curious about the circumstances that had led me to that point ... and, above all, for the origin of the small object clung tenaciously my hand.

Interestingly, the yellow button was what most caught my attention; something inside me told me that he was the key to all this nonsense ... And maybe too many answers concerning the rest of my life, past and future. My steps

silently led me to a small cafe near the beach where I woke up. The strange looks made me think of that until then had not noticed my appearance, in fact, my outfit did not seem the most according to the place or at least, was quite different from that worn by the different people who were there, all men, like me, except the waitress who served behind the bar, a young petite and not very tall, friendly face and smile spontaneous quite attractive, I think, without being spectacular.
I went to their domains regardless of the other customers, who continued their inquisitive looks.

- Where am I? "I questioned.
- What? He asked, frowning and squinting their precious little eyes of a gazelle.
"I just want to know where I am, that's all.
- you really do not know where we are? He asked again in amazement.
"Well, you see, I have no idea.
"How is that possible. I suppose you've got here somehow. I also
- I suppose, but believe me, do not remember. I only know that I woke up a while ago lying on the sand, nothing more.
"Well, this is amazing, I had never been anything like it," said the waitress again showing its nice teeth.
- Well? "He insisted.
"And tell me, do you remember his name, who it is and all that stuff?
"Please Miss, I just want to know what place is this, nothing more," I replied, trying not to lose patience with their curiosity. I think he is not asking much.
"Pardon, pardon; compréndame is not a usual situation yours.
-La I understand, but can you answer?
"Sure, sure, no more missing.

The truth is that she had hit the nail on the head: I could not even remember my name or my background. Until then it had been overlooked, but when she said, startled me the first time since I opened my eyes.
His answers did not provide any clarity to my foggy mind. All names mentioned rang me again and I left there immersed in a cloud of doubt in the end managed to bring down my mood.
was then that I held with greater impetus to the tiny button that locked up my right hand still I thought it was the only link that would transport me back to the reality of my past.
And just at the instant he dropped all the weight of my hopes on that yellow object appeared before my eyes the answer he sought.
I smiled leaning on the railing overlooking the promenade, a few meters from where I stood. His dark hair fell gracefully over his forehead, giving an air of mystery that made her look even more attractive. And marine eyes, as he had never seen before, repeatedly invited me to approach.
So I did not hesitate a moment and went to her with curiosity.

"At last I find you-were his disturbing words. Where have you been?

for one second I was speechless, and unable to stop her. It was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in my life.
I looked down towards the open palm, where it lay gently on the yellow button. Just
missing button on the delicate blouse of the same color that covered so elegantly.
He took ... and we merge in an intense embrace burden.


Pedro Estudillo

0 comments:

Post a Comment