Saturday, April 17, 2010

How Long Do Eye Drops Take To Take Effect



"He opened his eyes, he could see perfectly fluffy clouds that were moving ... I could feel lazy as the sun warmed my face.
Where was I?
A deafening silence around me ... and then I realized I could not remember ...
In my hand clenched tightly, almost desperately, button yellow, of course, did not belong to anything you wear. "

A new state of consciousness? A new sensation? A myriad of new sensations little crowded into my interior and it was impossible to measure, translate. I do not know if I was happy in that silent moment ... Perhaps the best word to describe me was new. That is, I felt new, but something happened, something had lived my mind did not come to glimpse from the memory.

I felt more relaxed breathing, decided to get up and change my face in surprise at a more inquisitive, I decided to walk to find something that sounded to me known, or find a friendly face, a good coffee in a place open and crowded. But I knew my right hand had fastened securely response ...

finally remembered something. He had rented the room with sea views to relax, but I guess I did too much. I looked at the yellow button again, wondering how I would come to power.

I went to the balcony, the clouds and the sun I saw when I woke up seemed to move differently, in a circle. A feeling of dizziness made me lean on the railing. To feel that again, it was a mirage. I had a hangover of fear.

- Are you better? "He said a girl from the terrace next door.
- How?
"That if you're better. You know ... you did not bad in spite of your state ...
- Who are you? Did I? What did I do? "Suddenly I felt ashamed.
-Yolanda Yoli if you want.
-Louis.
-see, will help you enter the room and your clothes.

suddenly see the yellow button in his hand again.

"Yes, it's mine, I rip off her blouse buttons trastabillarte and wanting to grab something, and then ... what if you grabbed
She laughed" I'm sorry. I happen to drink ... do not remember. I do not know what happened. I'll pay her blouse. - Hit and I said awkwardly.
"No need. No matter ... do not use anymore.
Those words hit me hard and strange to a few moments later.
"I take a shower and come back. I have no clear ideas.
"I'll wait here ..." He said looking towards the sea.
After leaving the cold water run over my head, trying to regain a sense ... I came back, but can not remember the episode of the bed with Yoli.
-weekend ... "I said ... not knowing what to say.
"Something like that. A last cigarette?
"No, by God, I have a mouth like a hemp sandals. Do you stop smoking?
"No ... I'm going to die. Yoli
"Damn ... do not say that. "I said surprised

She smiled as she was puffing on that cigarette deep. Perhaps because of my condition I did not pay enough in appearance. His red hair seemed unkempt, his eyes sunken and bloodshot were surrounded by a deep dark circles ... The lower lip began to tremble. His right arm swung down her body leaning to that side, while losing the cigarette between his fingers ... I missed

hangover instantly. Despite being on the fourth floor I went to his room by the balcony, we never look down. I picked it up from the chair. His head was tilted to one side and the slobber was falling. He looked bizarre but pleasant.

- What have you taken Yoli .... ... What God has made! "I yelled

She did not respond. The lay down on the bed. His body, inert, overwhelmed me. I looked around me. On the table was a box of diazepam empty. I picked up the phone and told the receptionist to call 112, that women in the room 420 had taken an overdose.
I sat and started to put him to open his mouth and fingers as far as I could. He bit me. I hit him, I shouted and went to put him fingers. Finally ... she vomited. "That's

Yoli, that is, calm, all is well. Why have you done this? Come on ... this will be a new beginning ... you'll see, we start together, Yoli ... start together ... "I said without knowing why.
The emergency services took five minutes to arrive. Forced him to move around the room, as seen in many movies, not sure if that would work, but it did. She survived. The next day, before leaving, I sent some flowers to the hospital with my card, I was told was unconscious, but out of danger. I did not hear it. I returned to my work and my life with the pride of knowing that he had saved his life.

Six months later, I was in my office ...

- Louis? "Yes ...
Yoli? - I said surprised

My heart sank. She was radiant. There was nothing left of that image of a woman suicide bomber who was stuck in my memory. Not a trace of dark circles, his black eyes shone on a white background that dazzled, his hair was carefully combed hair in a short round, his lips were perfectly drawn, and painted with bright red lipstick.

"You know ..." Let's start together "... It's the last I remember of that day. I think if we start with a coffee. Yoli
"Sure ... happy. "I said a little nervous.
He grabbed my arm ... and I took the day off.

Calvary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment