Sunday, April 11, 2010

How To Spayed Popcorn Repares



"He opened his eyes, he could see perfectly the fluffy clouds that were moving
lazy ... I could feel like the sun warmed my face.

Where was I?

A deafening silence around me ... and then I realized I could not remember ...
In my hand clenched tightly, almost desperately, a yellow button, which of course, did not belong to anything you wear. "

A new state of consciousness? A new sensation? A myriad of new sensations little crowded into my interior and it was impossible to measure, translate. I do not know if I was happy in that silent moment ... Perhaps the best word to describe me was new. That is, I felt new, but something happened, something had lived my mind did not come to glimpse from the memory.

I felt more relaxed breathing, decided to get up and change my face in surprise at a more inquisitive, I decided to walk to find something that sounded to me known, or find a friendly face, a good coffee in a place open and crowded. But I knew my right hand had the answer ...

pressed firmly decided to approach the edge of the terrace where I was, and tried to distract me butterflies seemed to be like me, disoriented, dusty, but alive. For an instant I knew the truth through permeating flapping one in my eardrum and I could only smile. All were of the same yellow color that button hidden in the palm of my hand. It was then that I took up the steps to the terrace outside of that that old building, while the three butterflies followed me without any remedy, terrified by what they discover, and to poke my head I perceived the earth raised the way that I could see absolutely nothing. The yellow button started vibrating in my hand and the butterflies seemed to wait anxiously, opening closed my fist hard, flew over a beautiful butterfly, a yellow color so intense that overshadowed the others. I

fear, tried to move and could not budge my voice and I wanted to mourn, but I had no tears, suddenly I was naked and was a man. Insects were watching me and taking the decision, I succumbed to the time of my death, realizing that no longer existed in the dimension to which he belonged, and although I could remember who it was, and the explosion that took the life of me, but it was Later, my body can not cover me, I traveled at the speed of light and entered the body of a beautiful woman, a woman who wept with emotion when he learned of her first pregnancy.

I also cried because that woman was my sister, whom I could never forgive in life after so many years. I knew it would soon forget, should start with her now as my mother ... to forgive, to love and learn the lesson of squalid life. Lady

Jerez

0 comments:

Post a Comment