Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Does C/d Mean In Shoe Sizes

AWARDS ... ALL TOGETHER.

Dear Authors,
I know that I've been waiting ... also my spaces are timeless ... That is the reason for the delay, which I ask, again, excuses.

Today I have the honor of the Prince's hand, as always, give these three honorable mentions published texts on the subject: "Let's start together ..."

have been very original and the truth is that the paths they have followed stories ... They left us surprised.

Well, without further ado ...

I beg a moment's attention,

The three winners this time are:





21 grams of Alma , for his text: "At the gates of your luck"

Seo for his story: "Electroshock"


and ...


Pedro, for his story: "Eclipse of the heart."


This present is for you. Free
enjoy the way you believe appropriate, yes, is full of our love, admiration and respect that from this beautiful kingdom, have always felt by each and every one of the authors who have given us so many times ...



will shortly start to publish the following text, the topic: "Popular Sayings."

Thanks once again. You are ... Comansi authors, no doubt.
A kiss. Emig and Natacha

0 comments:

Post a Comment