Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hottest Women Clubwear Miami

THE OWNER OF MY FREEDOM

"He opened his eyes, he could see perfectly the fleecy clouds that moved
lazy ... I could feel like the sun warmed my face.
Where was I?
A deafening silence around me ... and then I realized that I could not remember ...
In my hand clenched tightly, almost desperately, a yellow button, which of course, did not belong to anything you wear. "

A new state of consciousness? A new sensation? A small look of new sensations in my heart raced and was impossible to measure, translate. I do not know if I was happy in that silent moment ... Perhaps the best word to describe me was new. That is, I felt new, but something happened, something had lived my mind did not come to glimpse from the memory.
I felt more relaxed breathing, decided to get up and change my face in surprise at a more inquisitive, I decided to walk to find something that sounded to me known, or find a friendly face, a good coffee in a place open and crowded. But I knew my right hand had fastened securely response ... That yellow button hide my memories, my past. Only the owner

missing the button you can enter my mind and unravel the mystery, I wandered through the streets of nowhere, seeking excessive desire something that would show me where my conscience before.

My steps took me to a desert, where there stood a circus tent, a long line of children was pushing to get in, got my ticket and I sat down to watch the show.
domesticated animals, trapeze, juggling, were the delight of children and adults.

Suddenly, as in a cloud appeared the magician, almost sepulchral silence filled the room.
began to dazzle us so that I had forgotten what he was looking for the owner the yellow button.

We watched with a piercing look impossible to dodge, he turned to me as if the only audience, and asked me to focus, pulled out a box inside a yellow bag, showed the audience that was missing a button.

asked me to introduce my hand in my pocket and take out everything he found.
To the astonishment and disbelief of those present, I showed my yellow button.
He asked me to give it, that button should be in place, that I may again be the same as always. I quickened my pace

up in the middle of the track, and the time of delivery, there was light, a glow Bright shone the circus.
button owner and I found my freedom. Rosa Maria

0 comments:

Post a Comment