Thursday, March 18, 2010

Christmas Light Swag With Bow

THE BOY OF MY MEMORIES

"He opened his eyes, he could see perfectly fluffy clouds that were moving
lazy ... I could feel like the sun warmed my face.
Where was I?
A deafening silence around me ... and then I realized I could not remember ...
In my hand clenched tightly, almost desperately, a yellow button, which of course, did not belong to anything you wear. "

A new state of consciousness? A new sensation? A small look new sensations crowded into my interior and it was impossible to measure, translate. I do not know if I was happy in that silent moment ... Perhaps the best word to describe me was new. That is, I felt new, but something happened, something had lived my mind did not come to glimpse from the memory.

I felt more relaxed breathing, decided to get up and change my face in surprise at a more inquisitive, I decided to walk to find something that sounded to me known, or find a friendly face, a good coffee in a place open and crowded. But I knew my right hand had fastened securely response ... I went in search
an answer, some clue or signal, but could not recognize or the slightest person, no place, no memory.

Then I saw him, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

presently came a memory, I was crying, but was not why I did not know why.

I asked the guy and he bluntly replied:

- Do not you know who I am? It's amazing that you no longer remember me - and left.

I was confused. Why would I say that?

I come back another memory ... I kissed that boy, and then mourn again.

can not understand how to kiss a person you want and mourn because of him. I got a headache at the time, as a pang. I went to take a termagil.
In my home (which was what I remembered best), I thought about what happened and came to the conclusion that that was my boyfriend.

I came back another memory, leaving a boy I also ... kissing. Normal I thought that my ex-boyfriend "was fought with me.

The next day I went for walks in the forest. They recognize the different parts of it, especially one of them, a big slippery slope area along the river.

There I found a shirt with buttons ... equal to that she had in her hand the first time
did not remember. I came back the headache with a memory ... my ex-boyfriend and the other guy, my boyfriend fought, I parted, and my ex-boyfriend, whom I called Jake turned to leave.

I slipped as I remembered and almost fall down the slope.

I went a different route by which he came.

This time, a memory came back but did not give me headaches, my boyfriend fell down the steep slope and was against the river rocks. I cried desperately.
At the moment I understood everything.
While walking, I saw clothes on the floor y. .. I found the guy of my memories, my boyfriend or I thought it was. I was half passed out and I gave him a small bottle of water I carried in my bag, he called me, I said Susi, together at last.

RocĂ­o.

0 comments:

Post a Comment