Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Waxing Reviews In Ottawa

THE HEART OF THE FLOWER IS TODAY

"He opened his eyes, he could see perfectly the fleecy clouds that moved
lazy ... I could feel like the sun warmed my face.
Where was I?
A deafening silence around me ... and then I realized I could not remember ...
In my hand clenched tightly, almost desperately, a yellow button, which of course, belonged to anything you wear. "

A new state of consciousness? A new sensation? Looking for new sensations little crowded into my interior and it was impossible to measure, translate. I do not know if I was happy in that silent moment ... Perhaps the best word to describe me was new. That is, I felt new, but something happened, something had lived my mind did not come to glimpse from the memory.
I felt more relaxed breathing, decided to get up and change my face in surprise at a more inquisitive, I decided to walk to find something that sounded to me known, or find a friendly face, a good coffee somewhere open and crowded. But I knew my right hand had fastened securely response ...
For an unknown reason, as he took the way, the initial rush of knowing, it was postponed. Something told me that leaving me would find out everything.
I started with a slow pace, without haste, as if the fates favor they had time to show what they had to good, in that sunny spot.
sensed, not without feeling a little spring romance of my soul, that it was magic, a kind of spell created for me from the nothing unknown, perhaps for the minds dreamed of staying in the mysteries of the brain cognitive, capable of holding no illusions last hope sometimes unpleasant, dreams to do completed. A thin drizzle
emerged from nowhere. He was thin and soft, the sun seemed sweaty gently. Was not an obstacle to continue my journey. Neither alternative was, I thought.
What to do if an unexpected event's that? How to solve this enigma, whose title track was a little yellow button stuck between my fingers?
I said to myself, there is always something that jumps the spark of consciousness, and then, when the memory is back and place us back in that limbo in which we live. I thought fleetingly
remember reading something about it ...
Look, showed me a green valley between mountains sheltering a small town maternally stay on your lap. The time was dusk, and therefore, the twinkling lights of homes and in some windows.
sighed and I mustered the courage to begin my descent, a slight decrease, which resembled inside me to be the most difficult journey of my life.
I got a little tired, a little taciturn, but above all this, the hope gravitated around me.
A figure appeared beside the first house that came across. It was an older man, those whose age is a mystery.

"Excuse me my good man, could you tell me what town am I? The elderly or

rather, unexpectedly, non-exempt fixed his gaze with wonder at me. I noted from the bottom up inspecting me boldly. But I waited patiently.
All in all, the gentle rain of minutes earlier, had stormy and wet
permeating my clothes.

"Go Young, said at last, hurry that night falls and the rain water will become very quickly. Saying this

away with a speed inappropriate for the age it seemed.
choice but I decided not indulge in those lanes, now, with the urgent desire to find a place to hide away. Double without thinking a corner, and went to do it when I know not why, toured myself.
was like a splash of color breaking through into the faded canvas of my confusing existence.
did not ride much when I came across something or someone.
The torrent of water falling from the sky was already fierce and walked with his head bowed.
as I raised my eyes and then as they emerged from a waterfall, her face appeared ...
immediately saw tears in his eyes. Soon after, I appreciated the rain sliding on the umbrella that we guarded.
I raised my eyes to that cubicle, unexpected shelter brought by an angel ...

... - It is very childish!

"Yes, yes, but seeing him I knew it was for you.

-Ya ... why?

"It's like you, do not you see?
like your skin is white and yellow like the sun that you adore so much. It is also a flower and as you like ...

- Where did you buy?

"In the city, in a flower shop.

- In a flower shop? How curious!

"The manager told me he had that idea and was having a smashing success. You see, I went to buy a bunch and give them to you when you return, and came with this ...

"I love, especially how original are the stamens, his heart, to put it another way. Well in relief, have you noticed?

"Yes, I liked it because they were small yellow buttons. Very original ...

This conversation wandered through my mind like a bird in weak branch.
I trotted the heart.
The wind came up to my ears a voice sweet, floral aroma ...

"Come home, dinner is about ...
I said. I opened my hand

reddened by the pressure, looked fixedly button, making babbling:

"I found him near the entrance, leaving ...

She looked sadly

-Lo ... I missed when he fell to the umbrella stand go away ... start

to walk under that Daisy nylon, whose heart led to my return home. Time

would be joined by those memories were still immersed in the turbulent waters of the unconscious, in the hidden unknowns

whys ... MARINEL.

Marinel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment