Monday, February 22, 2010

Pain In Groin Left Hip Inside Female

VITAL SIGNS PUMP

I gone crazy trying to decide on what would be the best story to tell my friends comansi, for there, everything is wonderful.

There goes the bomb:

The world is real and true shit, innocent people killed by monsters, the society we live in is corrupt, and dreams are gone, head down and let them escape. Diseases absurd reap the lives of innocent people, while pretending to be gods clown with a gun in his hand.


we forgotten our manners, some have even forgotten their roots, where they come from, where they go, or history of his people, and simply, we are here, still seeing life as it happens around us, leaving pass the real opportunities.
And we do the rest ... I'm afraid

see that we are becoming, I fear being like the rest, but I thank God, Natacha and Emig, having a place to shelter, where to find again the "I who live in ourselves." Camino

0 comments:

Post a Comment