Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Best Groomsmen Gift Ever

Hendrik Rover - Fear not for me (2010)

  1. Fear not for my
  2. Adios
  3. Abandoned house
  4. Sun
  5. change of scenery
  6. The new peace
  7. My mansion
  8. (The name of my) brother
  9. Tornados
  10. Sorry Now venis
  11. In summary
Mediafire, Web

------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

The Deltona
again, this time alone to focus on the roots of American music to Johnny Cash totally (Hear My mansion). So on this occasion, let the side rock-blues so well represented with his band to exploit the American side of roots 100%, both in song and lyrics. With only two listeners already going to be one of those albums that I listen more regularly in the coming years, is a record of those who like to be ...

Calzense his snakeskin boots, grabs a bottle of Jack Daniels, go to the porch with his Winchester to enjoy the sunset.



Spoty the previous album: Skeletons

0 comments:

Post a Comment