Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mandingo And White Guy

A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You (2010)


  1. Sticks And Bricks
  2. All I Want
  3. It's Complicated This Is The House That Built
  4. Doubt 2nd
  5. Sucks Better Off This Way
  6. All Signs Point To Be You
  7. Lauderdale Tails, Sonic
  8. 'll Be Out Of Time If I Leave
Download: Mediafire
--------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Today
album after upload looong time not show up here and see if I remember. Last
ADTR disc that takes time and hanging around the net, so here I leave the laggards. And talk about them when I got their first EP, but it could be summarized as a group of Parkway Drivered love metal, hardcore and pop-punk. Two
temazos: Sticks & Bricks to open the disc in a brutal and 2nd Sucks that beginning with the FIGHT! Mortal Combat says it all.

Ah! And most importantly, on February 12 will come to see us in Barcelona, \u200b\u200banyone with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment